Friday, July 27, 2012

An Apology

Please forgive my long hiatus from blogging. After exams, summer started and laziness kicked in. Also, I was contemplating whether or not to continue this blog and I have decided that I will. However, with break speedily coming to an end and college starting, I am not sure how often this blogging will be - bear with me! Also, I believe that my blog posts will now be more personal and less informational because this blog is no longer being used to fulfill a school requirement. So to sum it up, you can look forward to more posts filled with change. I hope this will be a positive, enjoyable change! If you have any ideas about what you want to read about, leave a comment below and I will try to incorporate it into my posts.

Oh, and (a belated) Ramadan Mubarak! Insha Allah, may it be filled with peace, mercy, growth, and happiness.
(Note about images: Not all of the images in my blog are mine, and credit goes to those who own the pictures.)


Khuda Hafiz [May God Keep You Under His Protection].

2 comments:

Anum said...

You should do a Ramadan Diary or something like that... :)

Amna said...

I'll see what I can do! ;)

Post a Comment